- Raksha Bandhan festival in the year 2020 is on 3rd August, Rakhisbazaar.com commits confirmed delivery of Rakhi Gifts on or before Rakhi day as follows:
1. For International Rakhi Orders, if you place your order up to 27 July 2020 till 4 PM IST.
2. For metropolitan cities of India, if you place your order up to 31 August, 2020 till 4 PM IST.
3. Orders of Indian rural or remote area cities/ villages up to 29 August, 2020 till 1 Noon IST.
4. Rakhi orders received after above dates will be delivered on priority basis.
- Rakhisbazaar.com preserves the right to refuse or reject any order unconditionally.
- All claims are subjected to the jurisdiction of Agra Court, U.P. only.
- If Rakhisbazaar.com in incapable to deliver order, then complete refund will be made.
· We will attempt delivery of the products ONCE. In case the delivery isn’t completed during the effort, the customer shall still be charged for the order & no re-delivery of the item will be possible.
· No deliveries of products will be made on Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- The image or the picture appeared on the site is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in design or shape as per the accessibility or availability.
- No change in orders can be made before 2 working hours of the delivery date & approval by our Customer Care team.
- Courier Orders can’t be cancelled once it processed.
- Proof of delivery will be given in case of dispute in delivery.
- Request for postponement or cancellation of confirmed item can be made up to 1 day before the delivery date. Customer can send cancellation request at our customer service’s email id.
- While placing an order, customers are requested to provide us with the correct and full information of sender and receiver.
- If the recipient or any other person is not available at the shipping address to collect the item or product, at the time of delivery, the order will not supposed to be late. Therefore in such cases, no cancellation, refunds or liability can be made.